User Profile
We went to the lake for a few days for Aaron's mother's birthday. The supposed cold front that was supposed to come through won't be coming until later this week, so it was hot. And I don't know if they're getting ready to migrate or something, but we easily had two dozen hummingbirds fighting over the feeder! It was nuts! Shocked

Alyvia getting into her pool!

After she'd had her fun, she decided she wanted out... and wanted her Mimi to hold her.

walking right by me... Sad

MIMI!

It's love!

I might post the hummingbird pics on Community when I'm not feeling so lazy.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
awww i love the last picture of her! thats precious!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awwww there's Adriana's bestest friend! She's so sweet! Look how independent she is getting in all by herself. And look at her walk!!! She's so cute! I hope you guys had a good time at the lake!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Awww! I just love the pics of her walking!! Very Happy

In some pics I think Aly & Jenny look quite alike, so it's like seeing what Jenny will be like in a few months!

She's so beautiful.. I love her swimming costume. It's so cold here.. summer's definitely come & gone, so no paddling pools for us! Sad

I've never seen a hummingbird in real life, so I bet that was an incredible sight to see.
|

Extremely eHealthy
That is the cutest thing. Geez, we'd freeze if we got in the pool too.
|

replied September 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
awww! i don't know why but i think it so so cute the way she climbs in and out of the pool by herself. she just looks so adorable!

i love babies in bathing suits!

she's getting so big!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Thanks ladies Very Happy

Mandi: She gets stubborn when she wants to do something. I actually have her on video climbing into the pool with her diaper on Neutral I'll have to upload it to my dropshots for you. But yeah, she figured out quick how to climb in, and after that there was no stopping her.

Zanny: hummingbirds are a lot smaller than I thought they'd be! They're super tiny and so cute! I read somewhere that their wings beat 58 times per second Shocked it literally sounds like a bee buzzing around your head... that's how loud their wings are. And they're super territorial over food. All they did the whole time was fight over the feeder.

Alyvia and Jenny are definitely long-lost twins or something Laughing you posted pics of Jenny in her diaper and I did a double take. She looked so much like my baby girl!

She's a walking fiend now. She walks EVERYWHERE. *sigh* Sad it makes me so sad! Aaron says she reminds him of a zombie though, because she walks with her arms out and slightly bow-legged. Laughing
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I love Alyvia. She's so so so pretty. I absolutely love her lack of hair. It actually suits her so well!

I love the picture of her running to her Mimi!
|

User Profile
replied September 18th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Shes so cute! We didnt get a summer over here, I wanted to get jays paddling pool out like last year but its been too cold Sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Look at the future swimsuit model! She's so flippin cute!

I love the zombie thing. Hannah was walking like a bow legged T-rex for a while. Now she does this silly thing where she walks with her arms down by her sides and doesn't move them. She looks like a little old man!
|

Especially eHealthy
thats so cute! macy n liam love water! just wait til she tries to swim in a big pool!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Alyvia is beautiful! That pool looks like so much fun.
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
How did I miss these? She's so adorable!!!
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2007
Supporter
cute... i want to see the hummingbirds (even thought i see them all summer long) they left already now.. im not sure where they go during winter..
|
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....