Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Alternative Medicine Forum

Chronic Fatigue/fibromyalgia

Chronic fatigue, my g/f has chronic fatigue...Or fibromyalgia, can anyone tell of any any cures of treatments they know of? All I want to do it help, thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 9th, 2004
Experienced User
Re: Chronic Fatigue
In chronic fatigue syndrome the immunity is low and is very susceptible to slightest exertion and easily prone to infection. Also the manifestation in from of fibromylagia is there is a pain without any known cause or any ailment with a cause will result in pain or discomfort common to the disease.
Homeopathic medicine can address the issue of pain and immunity. Remedies like arnica, belladonna, baptisia, eupa perf, cocculus etc. Help in relieving the pain and also improve immunity.
Dr.Venugopal gouri.
|

replied May 11th, 2004
Fibromyalgia
I have some information regarding natural therapies for fibromyalgia. I will be happy to send you the information (it's in pdf format) if you feel comfortable providing me with your email address. I recommend you send it via a private message and do not post on the forum.

The report contains information on nutritional supplements (most of which can be purchased in your local health food store), foods that heal, foods to avoid, and herbs, exercise and more.

I have friends who suffer from this and do understand how debilitating it can be. Kudos to you for helping your g/f to locate resources!

Be well,
kathy browning
|

replied June 23rd, 2004
I really feel for you and know what you are going through! My ex-grilfriend that I dated for 6 months has this. She told me that years beforehand, she actually need a wheelchair to get around for about a year!

When we met and got together we freguently had to break plans because she would be bedbound.

One thing I noticed though and all of her friends came up and told me was that since she was with me, she has improved a great amount. I think I owe to encouragement and telling her that she will overcome this...And I really meant it. I also know that her condition was triggered by some unresolved issues in the past that she was finally confronting!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Andre V Strizhak
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the body. Learn the basic facts about fibromylagia and how doctors define this syndrome here....
Are people diagnosed with fibromyalgia born with a lower tolerance for pain? Are you at more or less risk of fibromyalgia? More info and causes and risk here....
Symptoms of fibromyalgia can be mistaken for other conditions. Can you identify common signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia?...