Hi everyone im 21 year old male. I have posted on here before about a problem I had with tight foreskin/frenolum breve.

Yesterday I had a cercumcision. Everything went fine untill I was just about to go home from the hospital after hours but had to pass urine to be discharged so I went to the toilet had a pii and I started to bleed badly. The surgen took me back into the theater straight away and added another stitch. I then had to wait another hour and was told to go to the toilet. Everything was fine then the surgen wanted to double check just as I was to leave and it just started to bleed all over the place again. The loss of blood and no sugar in me caused me to feel very faint so they kept me in over night.

I had been to the toilet afiew times while I was on the ward and no major bleeding like before but they still wanted to keep me in over night which was a shame. I hated it, it was so boring and the time went slow. Sad

I had my bandges changed on my penis afiew times there and everything went fine. It swolled up alot and bruised. Underneath were the frenolum breve was I have developed a blood blister thing. They said its fine and will go by itself but apart from that I think its ok. Its quite painful now, very swollen and sore.

Finally home anyways on the road to a long 6 weeks recovery with no masterbating or sex Sad I just hope it heals fine. I nearly got an erection not long ago and DAMN THE PAIN, THE SWELLING. I still need to try and shower and learn how to piss again and I hope masterbating in the future is not to much of a task lol Wish me luck.

Any tips or advice please please feel free to post them up.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 7th, 2007
http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic11902. html

Posted something similar on the thread above. I sympathize with you man, I had mine done 5 days ago, it has been very painful and the swelling still hasn't gone down Sad It has started weeping so hopefully the swelling will pass soon and I can begin to enjoy life again, it is hell for the first few days, I am confident it won't be a problem after 4 weeks (what my doctor told me, never heard of it being as long as six weeks so I hope my doctor was right, for both our sakes Razz )
|

replied October 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Sounds painful!! I guess I shouldn't push my bf to get a circumcision.
|

Especially eHealthy
emerald1 wrote:
Sounds painful!! I guess I shouldn't push my bf to get a circumcision.

Definitely not!!! Why would anyone ever do that!?
|

Experienced User
Hi well its been about 5 weeks since I have mine done.

It takes a good 3 weeks for the sensitivity to die down a bit when rubbing on the boxer shorts along with the other pains which I'm happy about as thats one of the worst bits and was worried. I got me some tight boxers so it wasn't to bad. At first when I went out I bandaged up my penis so it wouldn't rub onto my boxers and did the trick. I don't need to bandage up anymore. After a week I had some salty baths which was good to soak up some scabs and healed well.

The stitches didn't really desolve like they was supposed to so I pulled them out, some was painful and some wasn't. Under the head of the penis where the frenulum breve was (banjo string) that area has healed nicely which I'm glad as at first it looked crazy with all the stitches in that area.

I woke up with an erection and got out of bed fast without thinking and kinda teared the skin underneath the head of the penis and just on the top also where the stitches are. Lookily it has healed back just fine but underneath there is some hard skin I'm not happy with so once I'm full healed I will see what happens with that skin, doc my slice it off or something.

My penis still has swelling underneith were the frenulum breve was and abit round the side. I was concerned at the hospital at the time as this swelling came overnight and looked like a big blood blister and they said it was fine, the dark purple blood blister look has gone and its the usually colour now and its gone down slightly but theres still a lump there not sure if theres blood underneith still which is causing the lump. I have to go back to the hospital in 2 weeks so hopefully they can give me some advice or do something about the swelling plus some of the teared skin.

I can now have erections with no pain anyways. Since I have no frenulum breve or tight forskin anymore, blood can flow freely to the penis when having an erection so the overall thickness and shape of my penis has grown, the head of the penis looks different more big and rounded. When not erected my penis usually is bigger than before also. With the head rubbing on the boxers all the timer it tends to kinda of give me that semi look but it doesnt feel like a semi just feels normal and I don't feel the head rubbing on the boxers anymore. With there being no foreskin there is less skin to get cold so it doesn't go smaller like it used to it just stays at a certain lengh or bigger than it used to.

I can't masterbate how I used to as I have no foreskin. I have to use vaseline, lube etc to masterbate which is a bit of a mess but I can actually rub the head of the penis now and do whatever which I guess is the more common and natural way of masterbating and it feels a lot better than how I used to do it. I will say I much prefer my cercumcised penis than being uncercumcised. Just looking forward to it being fully healed.

Good luck with the healing process, feel free to ask for any advice.
|

replied November 18th, 2008
Experienced User
foreskin
please don't get hard until you are healed. that's a real pisser (no pun intended)
|

replied January 28th, 2009
Experienced User
foreskin
thinking of having my foreskin manually restored, any thoughts???
|
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....