I have suffered migraines for about five years. Since january, I have experienced a 'popped' sensation in my ears everyday, particularly the left ear. I have a host of other things going on-headache, nausea, tinging in the extremities, dizziness...I'm not sure what to think. These don't seem like migraines. I have an appt to see the neurologist in 2 weeks but i'm very concerned. Has anyone had experience with the 'pressure in the ears' sensation?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 28th, 2004
You mean "popped ears" like you get when travelling on an airplane? In that case, yeah, I get that too whenever I have a headache.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....