Thank u Voodoocita for your advice,

yes it is hard to find your own way in life and it needs time energy and istead we spend it on some food thinking: eat or not to eat.
this is a shame.

i am doing better now. I binge when i achieve my best weight, i say to myself: i am already hier why dont i let myself go today. the other reason is pms. alltogether is binging at least once a week. and the result a constant food watching. But this is better than bulimia i suffered from.

So i have more time to arrange my life, but the worst thing is that i have not much drive to do so. i am motivated but have a lack of discipline, i think i have spent too much energy on strugle with anorexia/bulimia and now have less energy to go for my dreams.

best
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 17th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Food Thinking
I am no more thinking of food, I am back to anorexia,
Is it my choice or a destiny I dont know, but with anorexia I feel safe, it is better to me than binge/diet, binge/laxative /purge.

I have time work and devote myself to the things I am interested in . my mind is no more food dominate

It is abnormal, but I can not do anything with myself
|

replied September 17th, 2007
Experienced User
bibisim wrote:
Is it my choice or a destiny I dont know, but with anorexia I feel safe, it is better to me than binge/diet, binge/laxative /purge.

I have time work and devote myself to the things I am interested in . my mind is no more food dominate

Confused Now I think i was not so much food thinking as my aboby shape watching. I got to the point I say it is enough. I am not a doll, I am a person and there are so many interesting things in life u can do, so many hungry and and unhappy.....and I have spent so much time on weight watching and ED.

Now I let myself be as it was meant to be, if I am anorexic, (I became anorexic with 16 and even earlier), so what can I do??? this no good for me but at least I shall devote myself to the things I have always wanted to. I wonna make a difference in life , thinking of your body solely u never reach the horison, i believe so

best
|

replied September 24th, 2007
Experienced User
bibisim wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I have had a very interesting experience for a few days. I was a guest to my friends home, so we had all three meals together at one and the same time for a few days. I have noticed, that more I followed this plan the less I had any feeling of ED. now, looking back to the experience I realize:

WHEN U KNOW U SHALL EAT 3 TIMES A DAY AT DISTINGUISHED TIME, U DONT BOTHER TO HAVE ANY THOUGHTS ABOUT EATING. Idea EAT DISCIPLINED, DONT MISS MEALTIMES Idea
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....