I am wondering about a few things. My cycles were (from Nov 2006) 29 days, 29 days, 29 days, 33 days, 31 days, 29 days. My first day of LMP was April 24th 2007. I am in a relationship, but was flirting with another man at that time. I had sex with my partner on Wed, May 9th. We started out not using a condom, but ended up using one before he ejaculated.

I "got together" with another man on Friday, May 11. We did not engage in intercourse, but we were naked, lying together. Me on top of him, him on top of me.

I had sex with my partner on Saturday, May 12. Unprotected.

I am now 20 weeks pregnant. My first sonogram showed me with a due date of January 29th. On June 27th, I measured 9 weeks 2 days per my sonogram. Subsequent sonograms have showed no other EDD. Most online pregnancy calendars seem to say that estimated conception date is earlier in the week, mainly around May 7-9, but not sure if that's just an estimate.

I cannot sleep at night and I am so depressed because I am frightened that this one-time encounter with the "other man" might ruin my relationship with my partner. Every time I notice a difference in this pregnancy ( I have two children with my partner), I worry. Am I smaller because I am carrying another man's baby? I am so scared. I made such a mistake, and I am in emotional hell right now dealing with this.

Can you please take a look at these dates and give me your thoughts? Is it possible to get pregnant without actually having sex? I know I ovulated the week of May 7th, but cannot tell what day. Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
It is difficult to say who is the father of your unborn child as you have sex with an interval of two days.You need help of sophisticated paternity tesing for this.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counseling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.