Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Looking for advice: standardized food supplements

Hi friends,
I have been lifting weights for about two years steadily and I think I am now ready for taking food supplements .I eat four times daily and have seen my friends taking food supplements but I do not want to go for the local products. The food supplement should be clinically tested, standardized product with good quality ingredients. I’ve been reading a lot about Dietary supplements and wonder from where I could get the best one for myself. It would be of great help if anyone could suggest me where to look for standardized food supplements. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 12th, 2007
I suggest that you take a liquid vitamin. Preferably something that tastes great. I've heard that tablets don't dissolve quickly in the stomach
It's now well-known that taking multivitamins with minerals on a daily basis is vital for long-term optimal health.The Vemma Nutrition Program provides two powerful liquid formulas that make it easy to get the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants you need to form a solid nutritional foundation.* Each product is bioavailable (body-ready), delicious and easy to take!
|

replied September 8th, 2009
I suggest one of the best nutrition product on the market. The supplement was improved recently from the strict FDA in all the EU countries. It is a natural balanced, scientific researched nutrition product and it includes all the balanced vitamines and minerals. Please contact Tina for more Info if interested : 561-339-0096 Good luck!
|
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....