Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Do I have some sort of Sexually Transmitted Disease ?

well hello today i think i had a discharge im not sure if it was. Ok i had a wet feeling in my penis after i showered so i checked to see my penis and nothing was visible, then i squeezed my penis and a white liquid like semen came out. im NOT sure if it was because i had masturbated 3 times but i showered after, i am uncircumzised but i did wash the area. I DONT remember urinating after i masturbated. Um WELL now to my exposure which was a month ago pfft im such an idiot well here it goes i got a handjob and i dryhumped with my underwear and the tip of my penis may have touched the womans vaginA. although i highly doubt it cuz i would jumped out. aNYWAy i just need some help u know i wna know if this is normal or not especially after 1 month of possible exposure, i havent done anything since and i was on tetracycline for 10 days cuz doc said just in case if u have something. Im soo scared can anyone help a dumb teen like me i just can handle pressure i dunno wats going on.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 9th, 2007
id like to add the following i squeezed my penis and that white stuff that looked alot like semen maybe it was semen, came out before i urinated, after i urinated it was gone. Um i also checked a few times after i urinated like 5-10 mins later and nothing. It looked alot like semen exactly the same i just dont know if it was semen. i dont think i need to describe it but i will cuz im an idiot um it was white not thick but it looked exactly how my semen looks like, umm well i know im really ignorant but please help me i dont wna die
|

replied September 10th, 2007
please someoby comment Crying or Very sad
|

replied September 10th, 2007
Um
HEloooooooo!!!!!!!!!! cmon please anybody
|

replied October 29th, 2007
dude... if you masturbated then yeah... you can still have white stuff come out afterwards.... its pretty common actually. It is usually pretty watery when it comes out after... but still white..
|
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....