AF showed up last night. Sad She came early this morning. I woke up around 6 and there she was.

I was kind of expecting it. At dinner last night, I started getting bad cramps. I swear that I got this general feeling and a taste in my mouth that said that af was almost here. Now that she is actually here, I can take some medication for the pain.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm sorry Crying or Very sad You should try to relax and take the day for yourself.

~Big Hug~
|

replied September 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Im sorry she came shorty=(

It seems like you are taking it ok this month. I hope you get to make your appointment at the re soon.

Good luck to you for next month.

I will be ovulating sometime this week already. It seems like I just got af like yesterday. -
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....