Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Baby Names Forum

Baby Names.. Help Me Choose Please!!! (Page 1)

My name is Leanne, I am 14 weeks pregnant with my first child. I'm very excited, but I never thought of how hard choosing names would be. Now I know!!

So far I have 18 names that I like for girls, 5 of them, I haven't chose a middle name for yet.. & 11 names for boys, 4 with no middle names yet. But, if you could help me choose one, or give me new ideas, that'd be great!!

Girls:
Baylee Marie
Jessica Love
Madasyn Nicole
Alaina Bailey
Alexis Bree
Lacey Nicole
Emma Alyzabeth (pronounced Elizabeth)
Emily Nicole
Mollie Alyzabeth
Jada Rose
Syda Leigh
Ana Marie
Victoria Lynn
Brooklyn
Haleigh
Skye
Maren
Chloe

Boys:
Mason Alexander
Baylin Connor
Jacob Layne
Alexander Blaine
Ashton Blake
Landyn Nicholas
Ethan Alexander
Harley
Ryder
Rylan
Josiah

Keep in mind, our last name is Moore

Thanks for your help!!

Leanne.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 10th, 2007
Experienced User
I LIKE THE WAY YOU SPELLED ALYZABETH ITS SO CUTE THATS MY NIECE THE ONE IN PICS MIDDLE NAME. I LIKE THE NAME SKEY TO TRY THAT TOGETHER ALYZABETH SKEY.. FOR A GIRL.
|

replied September 12th, 2007
I'm not a fan of alternate spellings of common names. It looks cute now, but they're going to spend the rest of their life correcting people on the spelling of their name.

I like Bailey Marie and Lacey Nicole for girls. I like Josiah for the boys, but I can think of a good middle name.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
well i guess thats what i get for trying to help i will keep my oppinions to my self then
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Oh! I love Syda Leigh and Baylin Connor!!! LOVE LOVE! Good choices all in all!
|

replied September 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
angelinhiseyes2007 wrote:
well i guess thats what i get for trying to help i will keep my oppinions to my self then

Rolling Eyes

she didn't say anything you, she was responding to the original poster. everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
|

wow, thanks guys for all the help Smile i love names that aren't heard everywhere... or seen everywhere.. and Alyzabeth is a spelling that i made up myself, so its very special and has a meaning to it. my great grandmas name is Elizabeth, and we call her Lizzie.. i wanted my daughter to have the same name, but different spelling, and since i thought of that way to spell it, we would probably call her Aly or something along those lines.

i thank you guys very much for all the opinions and ideas.

but please, don't let me stop you from giving more ideas!! i need them, trust me!!

Leanne
|

Active User, very eHealthy
How about Haleigh Nicole...I really like Victoria Lynn or Lacey Nicole for the girls names.

I like Alexander Blain or Josiah for the boys names.

Good Luck!
|

User Profile
replied September 16th, 2007
I definitly like

Baylin Connor Moore - for a boy Wink
|

User Profile
replied September 16th, 2007
Experienced User
well i love the names you picked!! My favorite for boys are Ryder, and Harley. And the girl names i like are Skye, and Alexis. Very cute..

Some girl and boy names i like are :

Ella
Ava
Shayla
Lexus
Lexi, or Alexis
Amberly
Averyelle

and boy names

Grayson
Grady
Dylan
Noah
Trey
Talon

so theres some more ideas but i love the ones you picked.. plus nobody ever likes my names so... Smile
|

replied September 17th, 2007
well thank you for your ideas!! i love those names, unfortunately i can't use Dylan because thats my nephews name, i love Noah, Grady is okay, not really big on names starting in G for boys. i like Trey.. and Talon, i've never heard it before, but its cute, i like it.

girls i like Ella, but its very similar to my friends name, Ellie, i love Lexus, i was actually starting to think about Alexus instead of Alexis... i like sort of unique names...

but for boys i definitely LOVE Ryder and Harley... just don't know what they're middle names would be. haha.

Ryder ______ Moore
Harley _______ Moore

gosh baby names are so hard to choose!!

i think our final decision on a girls name is Alyzabeth Skye.. idk if you read above where i posted a few days ago about the name Alyzabeth, and how i came up with it, but its very special to us.. we might even do Laurie Alyzabeth, Laurie is his mothers name, and then the story behind Alyzabeth, if you'd like to read that. but we definitely love Alyzabeth Skye.

I know if i ever have twin girls their names would be Jada & Syda... (he has twins in his family, and his kids are the next generation to be twins) Very Happy

Thanks again..

Keep the ideas and the opinions coming, i love to read them, gives me more options.. and lets me know what others think about the name i want for my child!

Leanne
|

Especially eHealthy
babygirll wrote:
I know if i ever have twin girls their names would be Jada & Syda... (he has twins in his family, and his kids are the next generation to be twins) Very Happy

twins have nothing to do with the father's side. fraternal twins run in the mother's side and identical twins are a freak of nature (for lack of better term).
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I'm not that fond of Alyzabeth (it doesn't really look right to me), but I named my daughter Alyvia which doesn't look right to other people, so I can't say anything. Laughing If you like it, that's all that matters!
|

hmm... doctor told me, theres a possible chance we could have twins if he has twins in his family generation... it would be more of a chance if i had twins in my family generation but she said it still counts if its in his...
|

Especially eHealthy
your doctor is wrong.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
well i think Alyzabeth Skye is adorable. and it will always mean something to you which is the best part about it. So i would stick with that for a girl. For a boy Ryder and Harley..wow middle names are hard...

lets see

Ryder Layne Moore
Harley Liam Moore

Ryder Trey Moore
Harley Blaine Moore

Ryder Jacob Moore
Harley Jaiden Moore

I dont know anymore those are hard Smile good luck
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Fraternal twins running in YOUR family would matter, because that would mean your relative ovulated more than once. Which means you might ovulate more than once. Fraternal twins on his side would have no bearing on how you ovulate.

Identical twins is a freak occurance. Neither side has any control over that, I believe.

Your partner's family has no bearing at all on whether you have twins. Sorry.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
well i am bored so i am gonna try and think of some more Smile

Ryder Cadan Moore

Harley Jacob Moore

Ryder Wes Moore

Harley Nolan Moore

Ryder Cane Moore

Harley Rayce Moore

Ryder Grayson Moore

Harley Jace Moore

Ryder Gideon Moore

Harley Rhett Moore

Ryder Alec Moore

Harley Gage Moore

Ryder Jaxson Moore
|

replied September 21st, 2007
awww, i kinda like Ryder Cane, and Harley Jacob. Smile

thanks, you're awesome Very Happy
|

replied September 26th, 2007
Experienced User
I like these ones:

Jessica (prefer Jessamine or Jessa)
Alexis
Alyzabeth (prefer Elisabeth or Elspeth)
Emily
Jada Rose (prefer Jade)
Victoria
Haleigh (prefer Hayley, my daughter's name)
Skye (my other daughter's name)
Chloe

Best of luck.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...