Medical Questions > Mental Health > Addiction, Recovery Forum

Serious Sinus Problem Due To Cocaine Use

User Profile
I have serious sinus problem due to use of cocaine everyday since more than a year...
---now??--> everytime i blow my nose some blood and PIECES of tissue comes out,,,i have WEIRD headaches sharp in different places,,,i feel insects running around different parts of my body,,,i have strong paranoia,,
,,hear voices,,,srtong depression,,,imsomnia,,,big way big red circle spots all over my body,,,sharp pain in my liver,,,sharp pain in my left lung,,,my sweat stink,,,its hard to communicate with people,,,i had been in residential rehab 4four times in a space of ten years,,,I NEED REAL SERIOUS HELP!!!,,,maybe i need medecine help treatment???,,i had never tryed that.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 19th, 2007
Got Any?
Yes, its seems that I've heard that before.
|

replied May 7th, 2008
My rehab, 04
Shocked stretch

I originally went to this rehab called Capstone in Searcy, Arkansas becuase my lawyer suggested to go through 90+ days in an in-patient rehab. I'd cal them if I were you, I turned out alright finally. That place worked wonders, completely changed my mindset. Anyway, I've been clean since, but I remember having the same sinus problems after doing coke. The thing you probably already know, or should, is that pure coke doesn't burn and doesn't hurt your sinus, doesn't get caught in your nose and cause any discomfort. What causes your problems is the stuff that the powder is cut with (i.e. - acetone, baking soda) that you are putting up your nose and it doesn't like it. Anyway, I'd recommend rehab first, but if you don't do that then a columbian connect to get that sht before it's stomped on.
|

replied May 15th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
OK
I think someone needs to tell you that you are headed down a very serious road. You are just shy of a deveated spetum if you don't already have one. The damage to the mucus membrain of the nose is not a good thing. My son has a devetated septum and has not used in over 5 years. He can blow his nose now and close one side and still blow both side out with the hole between the nostrils. Is this what you want. My suggestion is also rehab and forget about Columbia.
|
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....