Extremely eHealthy
That is really sweet, did you write it?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Krissy is the definition of awesome.

I <3 Gabriel Michael (and my Krissy-bits too)

How's his neck tightness doing?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
That's beautiful!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
No, I didn't write it. I bought one of my favorite band's new CDs the other night (without listening to it first) & I heard the song those lyrics are from, & I cried.

Laura, his neck is doing better! He had physical therapy yesterday. He's seriously THIS close to sitting up on his own, so that will definitely speed up the healing process! But you can definitely tell it's so much better.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
awww..i miss my baby when he was small
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I know I've said this a million times, but this really makes me want to cry, and I haven't even met Gabe lol

Liike i've said a million times, my favorite memory of us was the night you went into labor and we talked online all night while you were having contractions. It seems like yesterday, it seems like last night that I was talking to tommy about when I thought gabe was coming, and he said "no, it'll be the 18th, gabe said he's busy tonight" Laughing and he came on the 18th.

i just cant believe he's so big now.
|

Especially eHealthy
HcoBrunette06 wrote:
i just cant believe he's so big now.

i was *just* telling Rob that lol.

I wuv me some Gabe.
And of course, i gotta have me some Krissy-Poo. ^_^
|

replied September 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I like this pic. It's so cute! Look at that big bald head. . . I wrote that in a good way. He is just so cute and sweet looking!
|

replied September 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
aww, that's very sweet Krissy! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy! we <3 you guys!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...