Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

what implantation bleeding looks like ?

hi girls~ i was just wondering does anyone know what implantation bleeding looks like when it happeneds, how early does it happen (how do i know it happened).

my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant and today when i went to the restroom i noticed that my underwear was tinted pink it was like my discharge was just a little pink/blood. don't know if that makes any sense or if anyone understands what i am talking about but i hope someone can help.. thanks everyone in advace~~~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 5th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Implantation
2004rocky wrote:
hi girls~ i was just wondering does anyone know what implantation bleeding looks like when it happeneds, how early does it happen (how do i know it happened).

my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant and today when i went to the restroom i noticed that my underwear was tinted pink it was like my discharge was just a little pink/blood. don't know if that makes any sense or if anyone understands what i am talking about but i hope someone can help.. thanks everyone in advace~~~

That does sound like implantation bleeding. Implantation is usually lite pink or brownish its very light. I'm pretty sure it can happen any time.
If I were you I would take a pregnancy test. When were you supposed to start you period or are you late?
|

replied September 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
it happens after ovulation and is brown or pink and not red blood
|

replied January 1st, 2010
Ok I have light pink blood coming out and it started yesterday I was wondering if this could infact be implantation bleeding?
|

replied January 11th, 2010
the same thing is happening to me right now but I started saturday. Mine can go from light pink to a brownish color(kinda like the color of dried blood.And it keeps stopping and starting.. And I am wondering the same thing
|

replied August 13th, 2011
so im kinda of young i dont have safe sex i understand i should but im not sure what is going on with my body right now. i was on depo for six months and stop it last oct i was due for a new shot and i never went because i was bleeding the whole time on depo i hated it but anyways . everything has been fine with my period on time every 28 days but last month july 10th my period was six days late and didnt last as long and wasnt as heavy has it should have been this month i should have gotten it around the 10th again but on the 8 there was light pink blood and i havnt been feeling well so i took a pt but it came on (-) then the bleeding stopped then the next night it happened again but not as much blood then a few days went by and last night i started bleeding but not a lot and it is nothing like my period has hever been i have light cramps but it feels like im bleeding a lot and feels like a lot is coming out but then go look and it wasnt even coming out then a hour later a little more comes out??? what should i do

Read more: Pregnancy Forum - What Is Spotting http://pregnancy.ehealthforum.com/health/t opic12376.html#ixzz1UvNHbk4h
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...