Medical Questions > Debate Forums > General Debate Forum

Are Nudist Camps Preverted Or Healthy Living? (Page 1)

Nudist Camps wholesome or perverted?
Yes.
No.
50%  50%  [ 1 ]
50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
User Profile
What is your opinion? Most Nudist Camps claim to be a natural way of life. Wholesome, Family orientated. Do you feel they are, or just a cover up for perversion?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
They're fine. It's not like they're all out there having sex on tables while their kids eat or anything.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It isn't certainly any way I would want to live, but if you are raised that way, I guess you don't know any other way of life.

We are so judgemental of others because of the way we live. Nobody goes to third world countries and called them perverts because they don't wear clothes.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Even if they are not having sex out in the open in front of children, there is a possiblility of a perverted man/women eyeing the children. swimming in a pool and maybe toucbing in an uncalled way. After all. they have no clothes on..
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Paedophiles will look at kids whether they're clothed or not. And I'm pretty sure if that ever happened, said child molester would be beaten with sticks by everyone else. It is a public place we're talking about, after all.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Well, let me tell you of a true story.. There was this nudist camp and there was this man named Charlie. Old man that looked very sweet and innocent.. The family member became close with him and thought he was the sweetest man.. For years and years he played with the children and the parents thought it was just the sweetest thing.. He held them on the monkey bars and took them swimming.. But guess what.. He got busted when he was caught with a little girl in the pool when someone went under water and saw him fondling her.. So even if it is in a public place with parents around parents can be deceived. And children violated..
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
These things happen everywhere. Nudist camps, boy scout camps, etc etc. This ONE GUY will surely give them a bad image. But the freaks and weirdos come from all walks of life. You are more likely to find a child molester at your Thanksgiving table than at a nudist camp. FACT: Most sex offenders are family or friends of the family.

Personally, I don't want to see certain people naked. Have you seen Borat? Then you will know what i am talking about. I think that we int he US put way too much emphasisi on clothes and view our natural bodies as "dirty" or shameful. That's how we get all these weird hangups about sex and relationships. I am not advocating that we all prance around nude, but I think we neeed to relax a little bit about our bodies. Thank you to the puritans at plymouth rock. (Did you know it used to be considered shameless for a woman to expose her ankles?? Ankles people!)
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I know it happens everywhere.. But I get upset when a nudist camp claim to wholesome and family style and when indeed there is a lot of sexual things going on at them... There are swingers, sicko's and lookers.. Unlike what they advertise it to be.. I know an owner of a nudist camp that told how great nudism is.. How wholesome and family orientated it was. He was sexually molested by his parents who pasted the camp down to him. And he sexually molested his own children. He knew of things going on in his own camp.. and still had a good image in the community.. All just a little miss leading to me.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I've personally heard of more molesting cases in the Catholic church than in nudist colonies, but maybe that's just me. Neutral
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
AyaMiyaki wrote:
I've personally heard of more molesting cases in the Catholic church than in nudist colonies, but maybe that's just me. Neutral


great point laura lol Laughing
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
AyaMiyaki wrote:
I've personally heard of more molesting cases in the Catholic church than in nudist colonies, but maybe that's just me. Neutral


Yeah, but priests don't go around naked all the time. They're a higher class of pervert. Wink
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I don't see anything wrong with nudist camps. In fact, I think nudists are much more comfortable with their bodies than non-nudists. I don't go to nudist camps, but I also don't go to NASCAR races. It's a different lifestyle being a nudist, but that doesn't mean it's bad.

I agree with others that pedophiles are going to seek out children regardless if they're clothed or unclothed. Nudists seem to be good about policing themselves and I rarely hear of any crimes committed in nudist camps.

I know there are people out there who object to nudity and their opinion is allowed. But the US seems to be the only country which treats nudity and sex like it's dirty. Take a trip to Europe sometime and you'll see a different attitude about the human body. Shocked
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Perhaps it's not that nudists are bad groups with ill intentions, but that bad people with ill intentions might be attracted to nudist groups because of the situation.

I think they tend to be pretty secure though....
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Georgia59 wrote:
Perhaps it's not that nudists are bad groups with ill intentions, but that bad people with ill intentions might be attracted to nudist groups because of the situation.

I think they tend to be pretty secure though....


Bingo.. and they do and they are..
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
meblonde01 wrote:
Georgia59 wrote:
Perhaps it's not that nudists are bad groups with ill intentions, but that bad people with ill intentions might be attracted to nudist groups because of the situation.

I think they tend to be pretty secure though....


Bingo.. and they do and they are..


ok what about all the sexual predetors that go to a grocery store to look at women and kids? i think grocery stores are much more common and a place where youd find more perverts than a nudist colony...
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
the_girlfreind wrote:


ok what about all the sexual predetors that go to a grocery store to look at women and kids? i think grocery stores are much more common and a place where youd find more perverts than a nudist colony...


Hey GF....What is up with this? I've never heard this particular fact before. Have you seen or heard of instances of predators in the grocery stores?

Maybe I'm naive and I go to the store and I've never suspected anything.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
lonestarguy wrote:
the_girlfreind wrote:


ok what about all the sexual predetors that go to a grocery store to look at women and kids? i think grocery stores are much more common and a place where youd find more perverts than a nudist colony...


Hey GF....What is up with this? I've never heard this particular fact before. Have you seen or heard of instances of predators in the grocery stores?

Maybe I'm naive and I go to the store and I've never suspected anything.


I know there's a website where a non-practicing paedophile lists the best places to watch kids. There's even a ratings system where he grades their hotness! Isn't that heartwarming? I hear toy shops are good places for it.

(PS we need a vomiting emoticon. Or a gonk one. I love the :gonk: smiley, and it would be so appropriate right now.)
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I find it hard to believe that a male who has grown up in Western Civilization can possibly distance himself from the sexuality of being nude, the blimey naughty things that they are. Wink
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Birch wrote:
I find it hard to believe that a male who has grown up in Western Civilization can possibly distance himself from the sexuality of being nude, the blimey naughty things that they are. Wink


Okay, I'll ask. What do you mean exactly? Men can't be nudists because they are constantly at attention? This comes from your extensive personal research into nudist camps? Or your research of all men raised in Western Civilization?

Or is this just a hypothetical statement which lumps all men together?

Or (and this seems to be the winner) you decided that because Western men are raised to equate nudity with sex, they cannot control their base urges around naked women, or naked men for that matter.

I would love to debate you, but I'm not sure if you're wrong since I've never visited a nudist camp. But it does sound a little presumptuous to include all men in your assessment of Western sexual mores. Wink
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2007
Supporter
Hi
HAd to answer this...........We own 50 acres that borders a nudist colony/camp in Commerce Gerogia. Although we do not have an access road to this property, we were allowed to go through to find our property lines. We are in the process of selling this land. It might be cheaper to rent deer stands and binocluars. The people who live here in cabins or RV's were from mid 40's to 60's.......UNREAL......You can go to the website Bellacres.com to check out the site itself. They are always inviting folks to come . NOT I........... Lets all shave and put on our jewelry. Apparently these people have no shame. THey allow themselves to be exposed no matter what condition their bodies are in. Underweight, overweight, do some people not undestand what a razor is for??????? They do have parties and from what I gather, these parties get FUNKY.....alcohol does that to individuals. Sorry, I just could not see myself running aorund naked in front of a folks. I have no problem at home, but it just doesn't sound like it would be too much fun Cool
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply