Hey,
i've been playing rugby for 10 years. recently when i've been playing rugby during training sessions my mouth goes really dry and i feel my lungs tighten up and i find it hard to breath, i was wondering if this is some kind on exersixe induced asthma or maybe something else?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
Vocal Cord Dysfuction
Hey there,
Google VCD and read up about it? It mimics asthma and may seem like it, but many athletes have VCD, none of the asthma drugs will fix the problem. So if your specialst notices that you are not getting better with asthma drugs, then definatley seek out and EAR,NOSE AND THROAT doctor, and try and see them WHEN YOU HAVE AN ATTACK! I know it sounds stupid, but it may be the only way to confirm and treat you properly. Go to cantbreathesuspectvcd.com/page4.html
I wish you luck.. Al the best ww
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....