Hi I am new to this forum. I think I have mild depression. I am having trouble with memory and just wanting to wake up in the morning.
I think I let things get to me too much, like my relationship. Why is it so hard to let go of someone? Especially when they tell you , they don't have the energy...
I tried to kill myself about 2 weeks ago, was rushed to the hospital, and I felt very stupid for doing that...
I just want to be happy... why is it so hard?
Anyone know of any good mood stabalizers that are natural?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hello and welcome to ehealth!

well the relationship thing you mention is normal. if you really like and have feelings for someone you cant just let them go. it takes time and all people move on at differnt rates

happiness is something YOU have to obtain for yourself
its not something that is just thrown your way

life has a funny way of saying "i told ya so"
so the bad things in your life that may be happening now are SURELY happpening for a reason..and months,years down the road youll look back and say "whoa! thats why that happened!" because your life will eventually fit together like pieces to a puzzle

dont try and kill yourself
whats that going to solve? you said you regret attemting it befoe right? how did it feel when you were in the hospital knowing that you could die any moment?
didnt that scare you?

live your life no matter how hard it gets no matter what happens. take the bad and good things and turn them into something wonderful
one day youll look back on it and realize you are meant to be here and that things play out for a reason

if you need anything
im ALWAYS here
Very Happy
|

replied September 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Hello, I Am New
brokenbutterfly2727 wrote:
Hi I am new to this forum. I think I have mild depression. I am having trouble with memory and just wanting to wake up in the morning.
I think I let things get to me too much, like my relationship. Why is it so hard to let go of someone? Especially when they tell you , they don't have the energy...
I tried to kill myself about 2 weeks ago, was rushed to the hospital, and I felt very stupid for doing that...
I just want to be happy... why is it so hard?
Anyone know of any good mood stabalizers that are natural?

Hey,
Im Victoria. Sorry I dont know about any mood stabalizers. I just wanted to let you know that if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me. I also suffer from deppresion and no how hard it is to just feel happy.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....