Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Testicular cancer ? Fluid inside testicles ...

User Profile
I am very worried that i might have Testicular cancer But i am not sure. I first noticed something a couple of years ago when i first started pubity however thought it would go away. I read up about it and thought it might be somthing else. However i read about what i thought it was and it cant be that. It feels like its full of fulid, when i stand up it becomes very large and spreads to a large area on my left testical. When i sit down there is nothing there and both tescials feel the same. I am pretty sure that its part of the tube leaving the tesical itself. Its not hard and does not hurt its. I can move my fingers through it. I am planning to see my docotor but i am so worried that its cancer and might ruin my future. Thank you for your help.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 5th, 2007
Mens Conditions Answer A3402
Given only your description (“feels like it’s full of fluid”, “when stand becomes very large and when sit there is nothing”, “it is not hard” and “it is not painful”) we cannot exactly diagnose the problem, but we can suppose that you could be experiencing either a hydrocela, varicocela or scrotal hernia. A physical examination by a urologist is absolutely necessary to identify and diagnose the cause of these symptoms. Testicle cancer is a less possible diagnostic option because testicular cancer is persistent and does not change depending upon the position the body is in.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Flu basics - what is the flu? Get started here to learn how to protect yourself....
Who is at risk of developing flu related complications? Can people die from the flu? More on risk factors here....
We answer your questions on flu symptoms here. How are cold and flu symptoms different? When should you seek medical help for flu? Plus more....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.