Im around 3 weeks pregnant or so, how likely is it for me to lose me baby.. Sad Im really worried, it seems to be very common.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 24th, 2008
Experienced User
well when you actually think about it .. its not that common to miscarrige , theres actually very few women that will actually miscarrige during pregnnacy ..
Just stop stressing & eat heathy , drink lots of water & stay active .
|

replied February 25th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Robin....not sure where you got the idea that miscarriages are uncommon, but you are sadly mistaken. Estimates are that 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage. Please read this if you would like to know more. http://www.hopexchange.com/index.html
|

replied February 26th, 2008
Experienced User
ok then .. didnt mean to be mistaken
|

replied February 26th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Its always good to do a little research when your not sure about something
|

replied February 27th, 2008
Experienced User
yes i kno , but this is just what we learnt in school , sorry but the teachers these days dont know anythingg
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2008
Experienced User
3 weeks? You found out REALLY early huh? Most people do't find out till they are 4-5 weeks and sometimes later!
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2008
Don't worry, I bet your pregnancy will go smoothly. Yes, it's true miscarriage is common in the first 12 weeks but many women have healthy pregnancies and give birth to healthy babies. Don't stress yourself out. Just make sure to eat right, drink lots of water, take prenatal supplements, and try to walk for 20 minutes a day. Congrats and good luck. Smile
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Sometimes it can just run in the family. Every one of my married sisters, including me, has lost the first baby around 5 weeks. Every pregnancy after that has been fine (obviously because now I have 6.) The best of luck with everything!
|

replied March 25th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Its really all out of your hands if you miscarry. Just try to relax and be healthy. Thats the most you can do for your little baby. Nature or god kinda has the upper hand in this one. Try not to worry yourself too much. Once you hit the 4 months mark your risk for miscarriage gets extremely lower. But like I said just take it easy and hope for the best. I know your fears though. Mine have just staring getting better cause I am 4 months today.
|

replied April 9th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
This is an old post by someone who admitted to faking her pregnancy for attention.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...