Hi I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced vertigo and if so what caused it, how long did it last, what tests or treatment you got...? I've been having vertigo for 14 weeks now and it started while I was sick with a viral infection. I'm still seeing an ENT consultant to find out what's causing it. Was just wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 11th, 2007
Vertigo
I have experienced vertigo twice. The first time it was only for a couple of days. My father is a doc..he told me it was a virus. Last year I had vertigo for about 10 days. my doc told me he had another patient that same day with the same symptoms, and my neighbor said she knew a couple people at work who had it, just not as severe. My doc said it was viral and would run its course as other viral infections-about 2 weeks. Your ent should be able to figure this out. good luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....