Medical Questions > Nutrition > Vitamins Forum

Anyone Know of Any Vitamins For Bloating And Constipation?

Anyone Know of any vitamins for Bloating and constipation? I havent tried senokot yet but i havent heard many good storys at the mo about it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Senna will clear you out.

Fibre will make you regular. My favorite form of fibre is psyllium husk tablets with a huge glass of water.
|

replied October 5th, 2008
With the addition of a fiber supplement, eating more fruits and veggies might help too. And staying hydrated.

You might also want to take a look at your diet for possible food intolerances. I discovered that eliminating both dairy and gluten from my diet got rid of the very same problems.

Keeping a food diary is good way to track this and also gives your dr a valuable tool for diagnosis. Write down everything, including even a glass of water or stick of gum. Be honest. Also keep track your symptoms every day, including emotional ones (yes, food can affect your mood). Food intolerances often have a way of sneaking up a few days after the offending food is consumed.

Probably more info than you were looking for. Wink
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....