Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Just had period but feel pregnant.

I might be 1-2 wks pregnant but just had a what seemed like a period for 2-3 days with cramps would a urine preg test work if I am? I feel preg.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Mabel
|

replied August 30th, 2007
Well, anything is possible if it's only been two weeks. Go ahead and take a pregnancy test or go to the doctor.
|

Especially eHealthy
Did the bleeding happen when your period was due?
|

Um.... What?
|

Especially eHealthy
Xxx_craying_rain_xxX wrote:
Um.... What?

I'm questioning whether her bleeding was when her normal period would have come. Was the bleeding early? Was it late? It makes a difference.
|

Especially eHealthy
it could have been an irrgeluar period
or spotting
or implantation bleeding

you should take a test if you are late on your period
|

Ingi wrote:
Xxx_craying_rain_xxX wrote:
Um.... What?

I'm questioning whether her bleeding was when her normal period would have come. Was the bleeding early? Was it late? It makes a difference.

Oh Jesus I'm sorry. I thought you were her and she was asking ME that. Sorry. I was confused.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...