Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
User Profile
I was in the hospital 2 years ago for a gallbladder attack have been fine till a month ago. I was trying to hold out until my insurance went active However, I was going stir crazy not knowing what it was so I went to the ER at a state run Hospital. They did xrays and the doc asked me some questions and felt around my stomach. After he did this, later on I started having a tingling sensation in my pelvic area right around my wasteline and sometimes down my leg. I also get a warm sensation from time to time but this has only happened 3 times. There is very little pain but more uncomfortableness mixed with me going nuts trying to figure out what it is. It's not bad enough to go back to ER so I guess I will wait until I get my ultrasound next week. I'm almost positive it was my gallbladder from all the symptoms until I started having the tingling and I'm wondering if the donnatall medicine he gave me is causing this tingling. Any advice would be appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|