Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Red Rash, Looks Almost Like Acne On Chest

the other day i noticed this rash on my chest, like above each boob in the same spot... it looks like a bunch of small pimples but i showed my mom and she said it could be sun poisoning, however the last time i was in the sun with my chest exposed in these areas was a week and a half ago and my chest never got sunburned then... it itches a little sometimes but mostly it looks icky!! what is this?? please help! i think im going to see the dermatologist soon to figure it out if it doesnt clear up... i have not used any new body wash, lotion or anything like that
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 17th, 2008
re Rash
Hi there, did you ever get to the bottom of this?

Its just i have pretty much the exact same thing! I haven't used anythng new so i cant think how its hapened but it flares up alot!

Help!
|

replied February 12th, 2010
its dermatitis! i have the same thing...except for its my whole body Sad
ita a common infection in the skin, mine was caused by some cream that harmed my skin
|

replied September 17th, 2011
Dermatitis
Dermatitis is a more scientific term that simply means derma "skin" + itis "inflammation". So saying it is dermatitis is basically saying it's a rash! Yay.....now what rash? We still Don't know. Smile
|
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....