Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Sexual Disorder

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
My name is Elizabeth Ross. i'm 44years old and I have been diagnosed with pudendal Nerve entraptment.
This means that I have vaginal neuropathy or numbness and as a result I have had devistating sexual problems.
I have been diagnosed and prescribed medicine after 20 years of searching for answers. I want to tell my story on the internet to help other women like me.
I'm also interested in online therapy to show that a woman with real problems overcome them to reclaim her sex life.
Could someone please contact me with advice or ideas about how to go about this? there is so little information about this disorder I want mine to be a story of success and inspiration.

My email is ( we dont share private email adresses on the forum) (you can however Private message people or they can send you a private message via ehealth forum)
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 4th, 2010
Hi there Elizabeth. I absolutely agree with you. All doctors, and I include myself in this, need to be reminded of the existence of Pudendal Nerve Entrapment (PNE) and its potential role in Sexual Dysfunction. We need to understand that PNE is not just something that long-distance racing cyclists yet but that it can also effect non-cycling women as well.

I'm sure your story is an interesting one and I would love to hear it. I'm thinking of including sexual dysfunction arising out of PNE as a separate category on my website. Thank you very much for the heads up.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Women , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.