For a week now I have been getting dizzy. I feel slight numbness at times. Both the numbness and dizziness come at random times. Now I am feeling dizzy more often and it is getting more intense. I do not feel like I am going to pass out, but I do feel, at times, like I need to sit or I will fall. The numbness I feel is what, to me, is really weird. It comes sometimes with and sometimes with out the dizzy. I feel it on my bottom lip, tongue, left foot/leg, and also the rest of my body, but those are the most often of places. I can just be sitting and turn my head and feel dizzy. I do not have sugar or blood pressure or any other major problems that I know of. Any ideas or suggestions will really help. Please let me know if any of you have been through this before and if so, what was it due to. Thank you. Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 14th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Are you thinking you are pregnant?Because this sort of weakness can occur due to other reasons also.However,if you miss a cycle already,please do a pregnancy testing at an earliest.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counseling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.