hi I'm 17 and my urine stinks like i don't really no its just bad really bad smells like wet sand Embarassed and something else which i don't know really but all i no is that its bad and all the time i drink a looot of water I'm always drinking water so i don't know why its so bad. I have high salts in my body can that be the reason why?? i also sometimes get a feeling that i need to go pee but when i go i don't have anything and its sore i feel very uncomfortable ..if anyone can help me plz do Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2007
Experienced User
is their other symptoms with this strong smell urine? for example is it cloudy , dose it burn. i think you should talk to your doctor i had the same issue turned out to be an infection it was easily treated with meds.
|

replied August 17th, 2009
I have sweet smelling urine bowel and sweat. I ahve been tested for everything. I had gallbladder surgery and have had bowel problems ever since. But these new problems also numbness in lips and hands and feet. I have seen nuerologists,heart doctors,had several scopes stomach and bowels. They all come back clean. My good cholestrol is good but is 244.
|
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....