Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > High Blood Pressure and Hypertension Forum

High Blood Pressure Cure Permanently Try It Now

Keep your BP normal and Avoid your Heart attack and Kidney failure

“high blood pressure”, is a medical condition where the blood pressure is chronically elevated. While it is formally called arterial hypertension, the word "hypertension" without a qualifier usually refers to arterial hypertension. It gives a higher risk of heart attack or stroke than any other disease. Persistent hypertension is one of the risk factors for strokes, heart attacks, heart failure and arterial aneurysm, and is a leading cause of chronic renal failure.

Cause of disease: is unknown , it is incurable disease in the world , but in research it is found that cause of Hypertension is due to mental anxiety, anger, irritability, mental tension, Subject holding by the brain and create BP.

Treatment:
I am only working on mind and I know that your brain is the creator of diseases and your brain knows where the problem is created Recently I have tried no. homeopathic medicine as well as Batch flower remedy in no. of patients with allopathic medicine and without allopathic medicine. I got wonderful result in control of BP.

AGRIMONY AND MIMULUS both the Batch Flower remedy will be taken three times in a day in regular basic.

You can observe the result in a week. Try it now initially both the medicine will be continuing with allopathic medicine when you will get the confidence then you can reduce your allopathic drugs slowly.

I request to all the BP patients to use this medicine and you can report me the result of urs. I once again like to inform you that this medicine does not contain any toxic or any harmful chemicals and there is no any side effect.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper deoshlok
|

replied October 1st, 2007
Thank Dr. Sharma
While on diltiazem 240mg and hydrochlorothiazide i'm experiencing ed/pe very often. Will your remedy help? Thnx RW
|

replied October 6th, 2007
Resperate
I'm down for anything natural. Being a young hypertensive, I've become uite educated in a short amount of time. I know that relaxation is an important key to being stress free. Stress is one of the leading causes of HBP! Resperate not only reduces stress, but it lowers your blood pressure through a paced breathing exercise. Kinda like meditation, but it guides you so it lowers sympathetic activity. Yes, the more you know the further you'll go! As a doctor, I'm sure you know about this!
Veronicca
|

replied December 3rd, 2015

I want those medicines (agrimony & mimuls) as my normal bp stuck at 130/90.

request you to pls get in touch

Thanks and regards
Sandeep
|
Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....