Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Much Better Mood.....bad News.....

Hey yall I am in a much better mood now. I talked to dewitt and he is going to be doing construction with his dad. His dad told me it was true. So he'll ne making more than cruddy minimum wage.....Which is good. O we talked and we are good now. I got my flowers today! They are a mix of some kind of lillies and other flowers I dont know what they are! Lol.....But they are in a ceramic pot that has peter rabbit at the corner.....They are pretty! Lol.

Bad news.....I went to the doctor.....I'm still 2 cm! Crying or Very sad i'm never going to have this baby! Next week I have to start going to the doctors twice a week so they can moniter josh's heartbeat for about 20 minutes each time. But hopefully I will have him this weekend like my mom and sister think! You never know......

Just thought I would update yall!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol! Im glad everythings good with u and dewitt now... Lol! I hope u pop that baby out soon! Lol! Hes takin so long haha! Good luck! Hopefully by the end of the weekend u'll have pics to show us of little josh Smile lol

shauna
|

replied March 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 19th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm happy everything is okay iwth dewitt. I'm sorry that josh is already giving you are hard time. Lol (beware) i'm just kidding. I don't want to scare you. You never know maybe this weekend, good luck.

Brenda
|

replied March 19th, 2004
He'll come out when hes good and ready! Bad bad girl kissy! Waiting on a man! Lol just kidding he'll be around soon
|

replied March 19th, 2004
Experienced User
How far overdue are u????

From someone who cant wait to have a jellybean all of their own
|

replied March 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I'm not waiting on him. Just whipping his sorry butt into shape! Lol. I guess I am in a way....I'm waiting for him to move here or me to move there, but I dont know which. If i'm not moving there we definitely need to discuss (or demand lol) about him moving here.

Oh yeah I am due on sunday the 21st so i'm not overdue yet!!!
|

replied March 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Have you tried walking? Just remember that you are still 2 cm. Ahead of alot of people! Laughing I know them 2 cm for me caused a lot of pain!
|

replied March 19th, 2004
Crissy im so jealous! I got 2 months 2 days to go!! Ughhhhh it takes so longggggggggggggggggggggggggggg love mol

p.S. We gota whip dem' boys into shape or they never learn hahaha
|

replied March 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Why do they want to moniter his heart? Are they concerned he is stressed?
|

replied March 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Josh!!!! Hurry up!!!!!!! Lol, btw, I was wondering, have they concidered inducing your labor, or are they just gonna wait a lil longer, be for they concider that?
|

replied March 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Again, why do they want to moniter his heart.
|

replied March 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I thought they were always supposed to monitor like that after u get to be 40 weeks..Maybe thats why!

Jordan and jaydyn
|

replied March 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You will be fine!!! Good luck!!!
|

replied March 20th, 2004
Experienced User
Hmm, I have only been monitered like that while in labor. I wonder if they will do that to me.
|

replied March 20th, 2004
babyp wrote:
josh!!!! Hurry up!!!!!!! Lol, btw, I was wondering, have they concidered inducing your labor, or are they just gonna wait a lil longer, be for they concider that?

they will induce her on the 29th if hes not here yet!!

Megan
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yup the 29th at 5 pm if he aint here.....Which im beginning to hope he's not bcause that would make it so much easier for dewitt to be here and plus that day starts their 2 week break at school......But amberlee basically they just wanna moniter his heart if I go overdue to make sure hes not under major stress that is going to keep him from coming or be a danger to either of us. They said its what they do for everyone when they go overdue. It's just a precaution. I don't mind. I love hearing his little heartbeat! Thanks for the support and encouragment yall! Very tops I have 9 days until I am in labor! Lol.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...