User Profile
I never actually thought that I would experience this until last night. I kept on sneezing, and I kept leaking urine every time I sneezed. Shocked It made me laugh, since this was the only time that's ever happened to me. And I have 14 weeks left of this. Very Happy

Haha, I just had to share that.
~*Amy*~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
LOL! I hope it gets better for you after your pregnancy. I've heard some people never get that muscle to cooperate, even after giving birth!! Shocked

But hey, babies are so worth it!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
One word

Kegals
|

Extremely eHealthy
iridescent_opal wrote:
One word

Kegals

Oh yeah!! Forgot about those! Embarassed
|

Extremely eHealthy
You have to be pretty consistant with it but their are too many perks not to do them Wink
|

User Profile
replied August 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I experienced that at the beginning of my pregnancy and I started doing Kegals. They were awesome and pretty soon i no longer was doing that. I also attribute the Kegals to me pushing Luke out in only 12 minutes. The dr's and nurses were amazed at how strong my muscles down there were.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
i never did kegels and i pushed layla out on 10 minutes and logan in 7 mins. i think everyone is different.

i did try to do a few after my kids but they were so boring and i don't have any problems down there anyway Very Happy
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
beckster wrote:

i did try to do a few after my kids but they were so boring and i don't have any problems down there anyway Very Happy

Lol, I did mine in the car whenever I was sitting at red lights. Wow, I have no life.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
musikmaker wrote:
beckster wrote:

Lol, I did mine in the car whenever I was sitting at red lights. Wow, I have no life.
Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
lol i never had that issue but my aunt whose baby is 4mo still has problems when hse laughs sometimes she has to run to the bathroom or she pees herself!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...