i am in a relationship where we fight every day. and he has pushed me in the past but hasn't again .we're always off and on. I'm young still and this guy isn't really cute and other people think i shouldn't be with him.
But the thing is I'm really super jealous and i want a guy who doesn't look at girls or talk to girls period. am i too demanding . the talking to girls is my past relationships and current where i cant really trust guys. i just think cause of me having sex that i cant get another guy and that its missed up down there who would take me. this guy when we brake up we always seem to get back and i can't help not to call him its like i need him . I've been with him for a whole year and 2 months. I'm super confused. help.......
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 21st, 2007
Experienced User
First of all, you should of posted this as a new topic & def. in a diff. forum (such as, abusive relationships). But anyways, if you fight everyday & if he's touched you - whatsoever (including, pushing you). You shouldn't be with him. It's not healthy, at all. Also, your fighting has made you insecure, I'm sure. Which in turn, is where the jealously came from. You need to get yourself out of this relationship, & spend some time with yourself, get to know yourself.. before moving on.
|

User Profile
replied August 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yes! Be alone for a while, find some good friends to hang out with. Forget about guys for a while and gain your confidence back.

You need to be strong in yourself before you can devote yourself to someone else. This guy sounds useless.
|