i am due oct 26, 2007
first day of last period would of been january 18 er 19 i believe...
and i am told i conveived on feb 2..
not being so smart on jan 1 i slept with an old friend..just from one thing leading to another...and things got carried away while in the mean time i was also sleeping with my boyfriend after that...
is there anyway at all that sleeping with that old friend is a result of this pregnancy?
i just need some reassurance..please no rude comments im goin through enough stress with all this
and thanks for your help=)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 20th, 2007
hello-. uhm. i really dont believe at all that the friend you had slept with could be the father. not at all because there is kind of a big stretch there between the dates so its kinda like not possible. however, if you feel that there is a chance i wouldnt worry abt it now just wait til the baby is born and mabe just for sure get a test done to check. but from those dates ive been figuring out that there couldnt be a way.. but like i said if you have a doubt then i would worry but if you dnt i wouldnt. =]]
|

User Profile
replied August 21st, 2007
Experienced User
i would say probably the friend is not the father. you can't be 100% sure though without a test done. if you concieved a month earlier then i think the Dr's would know. that isn't like a week difference where it could go either way.
|

replied August 21st, 2007
Experienced User
with the dates id say def your boyfriend...the gap betweent he friend is too long
|