User Profile
I seriously hate spiders, i swear if one got on me or jason even threw a dead one on me id have a panic attack, i almost gave my self an anxiety attack earlier, i went outside to smoke and there was one on my ceiling and one on the door, i think i killed the one on the door with josephs shoe, i have a thing i cant kill spiders with my shoes lol. i hit it and it dissapeared, i went out to smoke later and the other one was still on the ceiling so i sprayed it with raid and it came down on its string and i almost totally freaked out, but was able to drown it on the ground but ugh now i have alota anxiety, over spiders! haha. i wish i wasnt so like seriously afraid of spiders, if a huge nasty one got in my house id be calling my friends husband to come over and kill it seriously lol ic ant do it. Im just totally creeped out now ugh , creepy crawly bugs ick ick ick.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 20th, 2007
Supporter
Ugh I know what you mean.. I have to do this little routine every night before I go to sleep.. I have to check every corner of the room & in certain places for spiders otherwise I can't turn the light off. I lie awake at night imagining them crawling on my bed & then I can't go to sleep for ages. Once there was one on my wall next to my headboard & I had to go sleep in the spare room because it was like 3am & no-one could come & get rid of it for me. I hate hate hate them Sad
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
haha omg id do the same thing and sleep in the spare room . I try not to look in corners of the bathroom and stuff while i shower, im afraid imight see one then i wont know what to do when im in the middle of a shower lol. I have a can of bug spray in my room and out here in the closet, i dont particularly like to squish em, i drown them then a week or so later when theyre dried up i will suck it up the vaccuum. If i see a spider in a room it has to be dead before i can go to sleep , otherwise who knows where it migh tend up, it could go on me! so yeah. i had my friends husband kill a spider for me once, it was a small one but still it was a fat small one
|

Especially eHealthy
ha ha dont meen to scare anyone but if ya dont like spiders you might NOt want to know this:

the average person swallows 20 spiders while sleeping in their lifetime, and millions of mites
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
i know that suzy haha, and i was trying not to think about it, seeing as its after midnight and i really need to go to bed here very shortly, but thanks for putting that thought in my head, i will try my darndest to sleep with my mouth shut at least when im falling asleep Smile
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
the_girlfreind wrote:
ha ha dont meen to scare anyone but if ya dont like spiders you might NOt want to know this:

the average person swallows 20 spiders while sleeping in their lifetime, and millions of mites
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...