Okay well I haven't tested positive for anything yet, although I have been tested.

I went to my doctors to state that I haven't been feeling my normal self after sex with a certain girl.

Doctor was comforting me saying I'm a very young healthy guy, who's been tested for STI's, he was also stating there are thousands of people out there who have never ever even been checked and could have it, that made me feel a bit better.

Something that did worry me about what he said was, there's always the possibility that "things" could be caught and transmitted that health medicine doesn't even know about and has never been diagnosed.

Somethings wrong and I dunno what.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 20th, 2007
Experienced User
try not to worry too much. let the doctor do his work and go for a second opinion if you think it's necessary
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....