Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

On a More Positive Note. (Page 1)

User Profile
I went to maryville tonight and had a good time with some friends Smile here are pictures!

me playing guitar hero, haha.

me & my friend shelbie. We've been friends since birth.

her puppies, tobi and kc.

a picture that i took, i love it.

I don't even like football, but ok lol

Us trying to be like tyra banks, "passion"

I really like this one.

me sticking my head out the window on the way home.

have fun Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I love these pics! Looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm so glad you got a new camera!! it was well deserved!
|

User Profile
replied August 19th, 2007
Experienced User
I love the pic of you with the ripped jeans ...hope all is well ...or getting better Smile
|

User Profile
replied August 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
thanks girls Smile
i had a lot of fun taking them, im obsessed with this new camera. there would be a million more, but i don't have a memory card yet, so i had to keep deleting some lol

here's a video of me acting like i can dance, i was trying to be funny. this is also shelbies brother, jon. *we've also been friends since birth, so it's nothing like that, fyi. he's like a brother to me*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgjLwi8myY4
|

Extremely eHealthy
nice pisc terra! There is a camera I awnt and it's almost $200 but um, no computer to DL them on! grrrr.

You look so cute in those torn jeans and football tee.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
lol thanks mel, i really love the jeans. They're shelbies, but I'm thinking about buying a pair and doing that. she did it herself, i think it looks cute. & no I dont usually have my make up like that, we were being really stupid lol i had fun though.
|

Especially eHealthy
i loove those jeans! are they true religeons? or A&F? i have a pair like those but darker Very Happy

lol and i SUCK so bad at guitar hero. i cannot play that game for anything lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
lol NO, they're walmart & my friend did them herself =) if I did it, I wouldn't do it as hardcore (they look cute on her like that, but not me) I'll just put a few rips in them lol I felt like a rockstar.

and guitar hero is fun, it was my first time playing it. i sucked but it was fun Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
HcoBrunette06 wrote:
lol NO, they're walmart & my friend did them herself =) if I did it, I wouldn't do it as hardcore (they look cute on her like that, but not me) I'll just put a few rips in them lol I felt like a rockstar.

and guitar hero is fun, it was my first time playing it. i sucked but it was fun Laughing

oh wow!!!!! thats cool! i like the whole rip thing but not so much the huge knee rips
|

User Profile
Supporter
ok the youtube video made me feel like mrs. robinson.....yummy man there meow id go for him terra if i was you Very Happy
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Your pics finally loaded for me, and btw I absolutely love Guitar Hero. My husband got it for me for Christmas and I didn't put it down for weeks. It's good that you got out and had some fun.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
lol heck no I'm not gonna go for him haha he's like my brother. Our parents are best friends (the girl in the pictures is his sister) and have been for 20 years, that'd be weird! Laughing but I'm glad I had fun too Smile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
LOL Love the pic of you rockin out! good stuff. I wish you the best with whatever comes your way. If it's tommy again, or a different guy. I've been in your shoes to many times, and i know it hurts. Take it slow, and just focus on what's best for you! Good luck Smile
|

User Profile
Supporter
Laughing Laughing i just thought you needed a good laugh girl what are you up to??
i started my new job today and loved it plus side i sweated 5 lbs off today yeah but prob gained it all back when i had dinner and 2 glasses of tea.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Hollyberries wrote:
LOL Love the pic of you rockin out! good stuff. I wish you the best with whatever comes your way. If it's tommy again, or a different guy. I've been in your shoes to many times, and i know it hurts. Take it slow, and just focus on what's best for you! Good luck Smile

thank you very much =) I wish it was going to be tommy again, but I don't think that's going to happen :/

thanks for all the comments! I'm sure I"ll have more soon, I love having a camera.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
That video was awesome Terra! Laughing you're so cute!
|

User Profile
replied August 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
thanks laura, im glad you liked it Laughing i obviously can't dance, but im just being silly there. my mom keeps making fun of my laugh lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
wow terra. . . you have a big azz! lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Surprised lol thanks i know, i love it.
|

User Profile
replied August 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Terra you're so cute! Love the video!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...