When I'm depressed I get extremely paranoid. I question the motives of friends. Think people are out to get me. Even question the motives of my mom. Does anyone else get paranoid when their depressed. Any suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 20th, 2007
all the time brother. i mean really paranoid when im depressed.
|

replied April 7th, 2009
I get extremely paranoid too, I think that my parents have hidden cameras or microphones in my room to spy on me etc
|

replied April 8th, 2009
ugh the worst
lol omg me too! Well since I'm in a relationship rt now, not sure for how much longer =(, I'm so paranoid I'd call it delusional-iuno tho but i get really paranoid when i'm depressed, for a while and even now honestly i think my bf whom i live w/ sneaks out while i'm asleep and does it w/ the lady he's hiding in the garage. yeah i kno insane there's no lady-i also think he has a separate phone for his mistresses that i thought i saw him check one nite- also does not exist needless to say.

HOW ARE PPL COPING W/ THEIR PARANOIA? IT REALLY BOTHERS MY BF he gets very upset at the idea that i think he's a bad person i don't really think he is i really don't think he'd ever do that (but i do)
|

replied February 16th, 2011
Wow me too! But my diagnosis is schizo-affective disorder which was upgraded from bipolar Although I have the most wonderful boyfriend ever I'm forever paranoid especially in public! I can't even put the garbage out because someone might see me. I think he's cheating with every girl in a computer advertisement. And we never leave a blind or window open in case of home invaders. Nothing bad has ever happened to us! But i can't help it. I have no friends because I don't trust humanity! I crave for normalcy so bad! Anyone out there who understands please offer me a suggestion via text because I can never meet you. I'm desperate because we've been dating almost three years and we never go out because of me. Please help!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...