Oh my god you guys! Dewitt's mom just called to chat with me for a few and it seems that he has a major attitude problem going on. He wasn't home all weekend. Friday thru monday. And when he did come home he was packing his stuff sayin he was leaving....But she took away his keys and stuff. And get this, he got fired. Because he didn't go into work. And he called his boss a fat f***. His mom said she found a piece of paper in his room that had his goals in life written on it and it said to be with my son joshua and my baby girl chrissy. That's all good and sweet but what the hell is his problem? I honestly dont know whats up with him. Maybe he's gettin a little crazy cuz josh is close to being here? I dunno but I am not makin excuses for him. I am definitely calling him when school lets out bcuz this is !**@!. Pure !**@!.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Aww that is sweet, but he's prolly freaking out wanting to b with u and the baby thats all! We get irrational when big things start heading our way!!!

Jordan and jaydyn
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
He better hope thats all it is.....I still cant believe he went and got fired. I wonder when he was gonna tell me??? I think i'll just ask him if he has anything he wants to tell me today and he better fess up or else ima beat his sorry ass silly! Mad
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
========
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I talked to him for a couple mins just now.....Supposedly hes already got another job lined up.....Yeah right.....He just got fired yesterday. And believe me jen, I won't put up with this crap. His ass is gonna work or else he's not even gonna know what his son looks like! Ugh....I really wish he lived here so I could have a better reign on him. He's getting out of hand. I asked him where he had planned on staying if he had gotten out of the house and he said he didn't know. And I said is that the kind of life you want josh to have? A very unstable father who gets fired because of his attitude and doesn't even know where he's gonna be livin next week? There is no way I am putting my son through that. I am not giving him a choice. His ass is going to find a way to move down here because I am not going to stay up nights worrying about what he's really doing when he says he's playing pool till 4 in the morning (ahem....We met playing pool....So I can only assume the worst in my mind) but I just don't know....He's supposed to call me back when he gets home. I'm not sure exactly how I should handle this right now.
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah.....He said he was gonna call me back and he still hasnt....That was half an hour ago. I am so tired of anything and everything right now. I have a headache and I am sick to my stomach......
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh don't worry....I am not calling him again. If he doesn't love me enough to call me and talk then he can go to hell. Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, he needs to make mature decisions for you and the baby!
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Experienced User
Chrissy,

form the experience I have seen, all young men freak out and do something irrational b4 there baby comes. They are usually pretty scared. From what I have also seen it doesnt take but one look at their child b4 they realize they need to straighten their butt out. It is the fatherley instinct. They must take care of their family. Danny did a 360 wene ashton was born, as did reno (my ex) wene cheyenne was born.

Off topic, but if you have a picture of yourself I would really like to see one.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...