Shocked
okk so i have this lump on the back of my head!
it is like not small but not big.
it dosent hurt unless i push on it.
am i ok?
i am really scared i am only 14!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper tiffany_2003
|

replied September 4th, 2007
Re: Small Lump On Head
tiffany_2003 wrote:
Shocked
okk so i have this lump on the back of my head!
it is like not small but not big.
it dosent hurt unless i push on it.
am i ok?
i am really scared i am only 14!

I've had a bump on the back of my head since i was 11 too. It was huge back then. Now I'm 21, and it is still there but it shrunk. When i press on it it hurts. But I don't think it is a problem.... But I should tell my doctor about it. You should too.
|

User Profile
replied October 22nd, 2009
Mysterious tender mass (bump) on the back of my head
I just got this bump on the back of my head 2days ago.
I was angry at the tyme I got it. I thought I was bitten
by a spider or a silver fish(a thousand legger is what we
call it),but there was no sign of any bite mark.I shaved
around the bump to see if there was any discoloration...there wasn't. It almost feels fluid filled at some spots and harder in others. It is about an inch in diameter. When I turn
my head to the right,I can feel tension...Im gonna go to
see a doctor
|

replied July 9th, 2012
lump on my head
im 13 i have had a small lump at the bottom of the the back of my head , its small, it used to be sore but not anymore , it only gets sore when people poke at it and push down hard, today i had a spot like lump on my head , i tried to squeeze it thinking it was a spot , but since then ,in a matter of half an hour it has increased in size rapidly , still not big, kind of small , im really worried ive told my mum , somebody please give me some advice on what it could be
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....