Every where I go there are pregnat women, today at lunch 2 of the waitress were pregnat the lady at the next table and to make it worse on eof the girls I work with just told us she was 8 weeks pregnate. I am so depressed, we have only been trying since march and I am suppose to start AF on monday. Confused

I already want to give up, but all the work will be worth it when we finally have a baby.

amanda
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck! I know how you feel seeing all those pregnant women. I am finally pregnant and due in november but I put my time in on this board as well. It makes it all so worth it once you get here. I am almost 15 weeks right now and it has just flown by. I still do remember those feeling of resentment I would get towards pregnant women. If you've only been trying since march remember that it can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive so don't despair yet. Keep us updated!
|

replied August 16th, 2007
Experienced User
I know how you feel. i was just on here a couple weeks ago saying how a girl i know was preg. and how i felt like everyone else was getting preg but me....now just last week my sil tells everyone that she is preg again....how sad. oh well
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I also feel like everyone around me is getting pregnant while I'm not. It's pretty frustrating.

I think I'm overly sensitized to noticing pregnant women, but I really do know a ton of pregnant women!
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Yeah, all of my friends are having babies. In our circle of friends, my husband and I are the only couple without children. My sister in law and brother still aren't pregnant yet either. It helps to have someone to go through it with!

I am pretty good about remaining optimistic, I think. The first month was hard. I wasn't happy about getting my period this time (it was our sixth attempt), but I just thought, This month I'm getting new OPKs and maybe I'll try the Instead cups. I have more time to get healthy too. Sometimes I want to give up and be sad, but I don't let myself do it!
|

Especially eHealthy
dont give up there are alot of women and couples who are ttc and feel the same way that you are

best of luck to you and just stay positive and dont get stressed out ok hun? im here if you need anything
|

User Profile
replied August 17th, 2007
yes...my husband and I have been TTC for a year and the girl sitting next to me at work told me 2 months ago that her and her husband were just going to pick one day a month to roll the dice.... and this month she told me she's pregnant...totally unfair...and I have to sit in the next cube while she tells everyone and their brother that's she's pregnant...inlcuding people that know we've been TTC for a year...it's embarrassing and sad.
|

User Profile
replied August 17th, 2007
Experienced User
I Know the Feeling
I'm going through it as well. Been trying to get pregnant for about 4 years now. Just don't know what to do. See pregnant women every where. And now my LIL SIS is PREGNANT and due in dec. Having my fingers cross cause this might be my month. I'm going to go the doc and find out on the first week of sept. Please wish me Luck. Thanks everyone.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....