User Profile
I just spoke to the nurse at my RE's office. She said that I probably didn't ovulate this past cycle and they want me to come in to discuss our next plan of attack (injectibles) I really don't want to do injectibles, but I will. Today is cd 1, and my appt isn't for 1.5 weeks, so basically I will be out this month. Do you think I should use my last refill of clomid and try to make this my month and see the dr and discuss my options if it doesn't work? Or should I just not waste the time taking the clomid this month? I am jsut feeling like it is too early to throw in the towel on the clomid because I feel like the chemical pregnancy messed up my hormones last month. Any advice? Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I would go ahead and try the clomid! It definitely doesn't hurt to try since otherwise you might be out for the month on your other options.
|

replied August 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I think you should try the clomid one more round. There is no harm in doing so, and you wouldn't be giving up a month of ttc waiting around for a doctors appointment.

Good luck!

Can you tell me what the injectables are? I have no clue!!!
|

replied August 16th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I say, why not? You won't be using the clomid next month when you have the injectibles, so you might as well.

Happy bding!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....