I'm new here ... jus happen to find it while googling.

I'm 20 and have been diagnoised with Lupus for about 3 years now.

I have a mild form in my joints. Mostly just my fingers and sometimes my knees.

In Nov. of last year I was diagnoised with Fibromyalgia (sp?) and then in December I got the flu and therefore stop taking my medicine because I wasn't keeping them down, and it caused a flair up. I was in and out of the hospital the whole month of December, and finally started getting better after Christmas.

Anyway, since then things have been okay.

Recently, I got a crick in my neck which moved itself down to my shoulder. Someone told me it was a pinched nerve, so I had been putting icy hot on it and it's going away. But for the past 3 days or so my spleen has been really bothering me.

Is this a part of the Lupus? a friend told me the pain feels worse because I have Lupus. Has anyone experiences this before? Should I be alarmed? I have a Dr. appt. next month so it won't be too long.

any suggestions? or tips of getting rid of the pain?

-Traci
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper SassySpacey
|

replied August 16th, 2010
left side of my rib cage pains and i feel very cool which is not the case before
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....