User Profile
does anybody know what time the taco bell lobby closes? Laughing i think they're open until like 3am? but I don't know if that's just the drive thru or not.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 15th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
We dont have those over here. Is it good? The other popular food place ive seen you guys mention is wendys. Is that similar to mcdonalds, burgar kind, kfc?

Morgan
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
oh yes taco bell is wonderful, i could eat there everyday! wendy's is pretty good too, but i don't really eat there very often. they have chili and baked potatoes and things, so i guess you could say it's like mcdonalds, but in my opinion it's better Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
morgan, you don't have wendy's there? it was awhile ago but i ate at wendy's in london once.

wendy's is my favorite! i could live off the spicy chicken sandwich.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
so nobody knows what time the lobby closes? I guess I should just call huh Laughing I'd like to know what my plans are tonight if it closes at 10! gr!

its gonna be funnnn! Laughing
|

Experienced User
I've never heard it referred to as a lobby. That's kind of cute! Anyway, I think your best bet is to just call them, cause it's different everywhere. I lived off the steak taquitos last semester... I don't know if I can look at one again. Wendy's is my favorite, too! Junior bacon cheeseburger, mmmm. So much yum for only 99 cents. Wink
|

User Profile
Oh. I've never heard of it here. Mcdonalds, burger king, kfc and ofcourse pizza hut are the main ones, I think thats it.

Morgan
|

User Profile
It closes at 10 here and the drive thru closes at 1am...
|

User Profile
oh, dear. to not have taco bell, you are seriously being deprived of some good stuff. Seriously deprived.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
great Sad now my plans are being flushed.
and im sad lol

drive though works i guess.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Laughing Laughing i was sooo wanting taco bell tacos lastnight ..dh and i were watching tivo of saving grace from mon night and the angel guy named earl was eating tacos left and right so craving em now darn it eart one for me terra please. love spicey chix from wendys when i was 8 months preg with my 2nd i went over the road with dh and my then 3 1/2 year old daughter in dh semi truck and i made him stop at all of em on the path couldnt get enough of em yummo Laughing Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
terra u no how i feel about taco bell...
b uve been to london? im so jealous now... i wanna go somewhere else.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
lol
our taco bell lobby got robbed last week
at like 2am..
LOL
i thought that was kinda funny
=)
|

Especially eHealthy
terra, why do your plans revolve around taco bell's hours?

dani, my family and i went to london for 4 days on our way to ireland once. i *loved* london. ireland's nice too, i've been there a bunch of times. i almost moved there instead of arizona. if i had i never would've met nick!
|

User Profile
Supporter
any pics of ireland i have always wanted to go but never have.
|

Especially eHealthy
well here they are open friday and saturday until 2 am
but thats the drive thru
the lobby is open til midnight :]
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
yay, i hope it's open until midnight here.

me and a friend are going out to eat after work tonight, and that's the only place in town that's open late besides mcdonalds Laughing we work right across the street from taco bell so we decided to go there, i reallllly wanna go, so I'm jus thoping it's open lol I love taco bell.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
TERRRRRA!!
yay you're online
i'm pretty sure they are open til Midnight
doesn't it say open til midnight or later on their sign??
i think it does!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
yeah lol but i didnt know if that was just the drive thru.
YAY, terras a happy girl!

btw, i talked to tommy last night. he got online and said "i guess im ready to try again if you are" and I told him I needed a few days to myself, because I don't know what to do. anyway Smile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
lol
Terra's playin hard to get
=)
you guys'll be fine
like i said

michael and i broke it off
and my moms at the hospital right now
=)
so that's how my day has been going..
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...