Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Hi lady's I just got my blood test back and I am not pregnant Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I am so upset right now I can't even speak because I am crying so hard that I am losing my breath! anyway its neg. I am ready to just give up because I don't think I can handle this I would rather be anger all the time than feeling so depressed every one around me is having babys not even wanting one and I can't get Pregnant I feel like a failure as a woman!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 14th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm so sorry that you got a negative blood test. I know it is very hard to keep getting dissappointed every month. Some months seem harder than others.

Just remember that you are not alone. We're here for you. Keep your chin up and think of how happy you will feel someday when you have your family. You are not a failure as a woman!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....