hi there i smaked my hand in to the wall last week and now it hurts and there is like no bruise

and it hurts in 2 places
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Smacked My Hand In to the Wall
charmedwitch wrote:
hi there i smaked my hand in to the wall last week and now it hurts and there is like no bruise

and it hurts in 2 places

Did you feel pain constantly last week and did the pain require taking strong painkillers?
|

replied August 15th, 2007
Supporter
MandMs wrote:
charmedwitch wrote:

and it hurts in 2 places

Did you feel pain constantly last week and did the pain require taking strong painkillers?

hi there when i hit in to the wall there wasnt much pain and i did not require painkillers but this week when i touch it ,
it hurts
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
charmedwitch wrote:
MandMs wrote:
charmedwitch wrote:

and it hurts in 2 places

hi there when i hit in to the wall there wasnt much pain and i did not require painkillers but this week when i touch it ,
it hurts

Hi charmedwitch! Does your hand hurts when you do daily activities? If it hurts and if it's swollen i'll suggest you to visit you doctor and x-ray it, but if you can handle the pain, probably only the soft tissues of your hand are stressed. So your doctor will suggest you some creme and light massages.
I hope you'll be felling much better soon!
|

Supporter
ok thanks

Hi charmedwitch! Does your hand hurts when you do daily activities? If it hurts and if it's swollen i'll suggest you to visit you doctor and x-ray it, but if you can handle the pain, probably only the soft tissues of your hand are stressed. So your doctor will suggest you some creme and light massages.
I hope you'll be felling much better soon![/quote]
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....