Everything was good. He is growing just fine. He weighs 6.6 and my waters measured ok, so no need to be induced. Thnk goodness. I would be willing to bet the pain is worse when induced. Although I did feel a moment of disapointment, because I want to have this baby like now, I now am relieved to know there is still a chance I can go into labor without a drip of pitocin.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
When are you due again?? Just a few days right!?
|

replied March 17th, 2004
Experienced User
Hate to make it sound confusing but according to my menstrual period I was due on the tenth, according to his size i'm due on the 27th 11 days from now
|

replied March 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
When is your next appt?
|

replied March 17th, 2004
Experienced User
I have nothing to compare it to. I have been induced with both my other two. I just want to have the experience without the induction ya know. I think it would be neet and exciting to go into labor at home on my own, although I do have a fear of not making it to the hospital in time. Delivering in the car or on my bed is not exactly what I have in mind.
|

replied March 17th, 2004
Experienced User
Next appointment is next monday
|

replied March 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied March 17th, 2004
Experienced User
Lol yeah I can see how that could be embarrasing, but if my water broke in the grocery store or somewhere public I would just be like, uhh sorry bout the mess but I gotta go
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...