I have been on clomid for three cycles and every month my period has been on time every 27 days last cycle the dr. changed my clomid fro 50mg to 100mg I def. ovulated and my period is late I have taken two hpt both neg. one I took a few days before my period one a fews days after could I still be pregnant. ( I went to day and asked for a blood test but I am wanted on that til tomorrow does any one have advise . please!!Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 13th, 2007
Experienced User
No advise I have never been on clomid. I hope that someone else here that has can help you out though. I just wanted to say that I hope that everything goes well for you and you find out soon if you are preggo!!! Smile

~~~ Baby Dust~~~
|

replied August 14th, 2007
THanks my blood test came back neg. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad !
|

Experienced User
aww. I am sorry. Just try and stay relaxed and keep your nerves calm. I know it can be hard when you want a baby so bad. my dh and i have been trying since feb. and it can get frustrating when everyone else around you is getting their wish and you are still waiting. Maybe it will happen real soon for you.

still sending you tons of baby dust~~ Very Happy
|

Thanks so much for the baby dust Laughing I am trying to stay up but right now I am so let down and hurt. I was reading that it is possible to have a neg blood test if the hcg level is to low I am going to asked for a ultrasound maybe I will get luck because I know it sounds weird but I feel pregnant and something is telling me not to give up yet!
|

Especially eHealthy
good luck and dont give up!!!
stay strong and lots of baby dust your way!!! i hope it all goes well and if you ever need anything feel free to PM me anytime!!!

~suzy
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....