User Profile
Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing good.

I am so stressed out right now. I am currently at cd 40, and no af symptoms to speak of. I took about 4 tests last week around af due date and they were stark white negatives. I am having no real pg symptoms except very sore bbs. Well, last night I had a left over test, so I took it and a very light pink line showed up. It is super light, were dh says I am crazy, but I can see it. It was on a Answer brand test (the only ones I use, because they dont have evap lines ever) Now, I had a miscarriage last cycle, so I was wondering if you think that it is possible that I just ovulated late this cycle(it was another clomid cycle) due to my hormones being messed up from the chemical pregnancy? And do you think it is reasonable to get my hopes up?

Sorry for the rambling, I am just so scared!
Rebecca
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 13th, 2007
Hi
Rebecca I know its scary right now I am waiting on my blood test back to see if maybe finally I did it! I am hoping so hard!! any way I think you can get alittle happy because most likely you are pregnant because a line is positive even if its really really light that just means your hcg level is low still if you dont want to take a blood test like I did wait a feww more days and re test! hope this helps!
|

replied August 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
well first off id like to say good luck tot he both of you and lots of baby dust your way!!! infact...here ya go!

~baby dust ~baby dust ~babydust ~baby dust ~baby dust~
~baby dust ~baby dust ~babydust ~baby dust ~baby dust~ Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied August 17th, 2007
these tests are designed to be incorrect in the not pregnant way...ntothe pregnant way....the only way you woudlnt' be pregnant is if you ahve some sort of chemical pregnancy or leftover HCG levels from a miscarriage...btu you said you had 4 negs....I'd take another test after a few days or go get a blood test!!!! don't wanna get your hopes up...but pink is not white!!!!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....