Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

I've Been Trying to Concieve For 14 Months Now!

Me and my boyfriend have been trying for 14 months now and nothing has happened...I've had a few late periods but no miscarriages as far as I know. I don't know what to do, I want us to get checked out but I have know idea where to go!! I've just got my period so another failed month...me and my partner are just so upset and we can't understand what is wrong.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 13th, 2007
Experienced User
I would say that you need to find an obgyn. Do you have regular check ups....like paps and stuff? Usually if there is something wrong and you have regular doc appointments you could talk to them about the issue. Since you have been trying for 14 months i would set up a docs appt with an obgyn and figure out what is wrong. and it could be that nothing at all is wrong it may just take a while to get preggo. best of luck to you. It happens all in good time Wink
|

User Profile
replied August 17th, 2007
My husband and I had tried for 1year before going tothe OBGYN and her suggestion was to do it every other day between days 9 and 18 (with a regualr cycle) and to do it doggie style...unlike the pillow moves everyone else suggests....also drink a lot of water and relax...start listing to stress reducing cd's etc. we also went to get a hystersalpingogram to check if my tubes were blocked and we were given clomid 50MG...I'm on my first month of clomid because my tubes were clear...hopefully it will work!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....