Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

1/4 Th Way Through My 2ww (Page 1)

User Profile
Ok I am getting antsy lol I hate this.. I am not getting my hopes up just chillin and waiting although I know once I get closer to af being due I will be even more anxious.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I've been on my TWW also. Today I was supposed to get my period, but it hasn't made an appearance yet. I'm not really anxious though, because I don't think I'm pregnant and I think will get it in a couple of days. I didn't have any fertility symptoms this month.

Good luck! Try to relax. Over-analyzing can drive you crazy. My first month, I mistaked every PMS symptom I had for a pregnancy symptom, lol.
|

replied August 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
BabyF - hold on, try to stay busy during you 2ww. I know that it can be hard, but try to keep yourself occupied.

Jude - Do you temp? What do your temps look like?

I would love to see both your charts if you have them.
|

Wow, marking 1/4 done... I'm usually saying to myself, "okay 9 days to go, shouldn't have any symptoms yet so stopping thinking about it already!"

I hope your 2ww goes by very fast.

Jude-love: I hope af stays away and you get a bfp!
|

User Profile
*star* wrote:
BabyF - hold on, try to stay busy during you 2ww. I know that it can be hard, but try to keep yourself occupied.

Jude - Do you temp? What do your temps look like?

I would love to see both your charts if you have them.

My temperatures are actually great. They are steady until CD 12, in which there is a big spike and it stays above the coverline until right before I get my period again. The second month I charted was really good, but the third one (this past chart) was bad. There was no definite ovulation because I had very scant CM.

This is the chart that turned out well (June 23):

Here is last cycle (July 17):

After my temperature dipped right back down and I kept getting negative OPKs, I quit temping.
|

User Profile
replied August 14th, 2007
Experienced User
I have not been temp charting since my MC I am just kinda so so tracking my ovulation and so on. I am way more relaxed and not stressing about every little thing. I do think I have a Bladder or Uti Infection though and It sucks time to break out the cranberry juice lol. I try not to read into any "false" sypmtoms of pregnancy. With my last 2 pregnancies the first thing I noticed where cravings. #1 I wanted Salad salad and more salad with #2 (the one back in the end of may) I was craving Mc Donalds Double cheeseburgers and Milk ( I drank a whole Gallon in one day lol) Then My breasts got sore. I am just remaining calm and relaxed and telling myself that it will happen when it happens and hopefully stick. Today I am almost one week into the 2ww and by this time last time I had an idea I was pregnant but none such luck now I will have to wait until AF is due. I am trying not to go buckwild buy Pee Sticks because I had a real addiction for about a year lol. Oh I have also hit the 1 year mark of TTC so it looks like if this time around is a no go then I will be going to see the good ole doctor.

Ok totally random but has anyone seen negar around since she announced her pregnancy?
|

Extremely eHealthy
I haven't seen Negar since a few weeks after she announced her pregnancy. I hope she is doing well with her pregnancy.

Good luck to both of you.... Sticky Baby Dust!!!
|

Hey Jude-Love : could you post a link to your chart? It's very strange but the June 23 chart that you pasted above looks like my June 23rd chart. Maybe it is just some glitch.

Baby Futak: Hang in there. UTIs are no fun. I'm just finishing up my antibiotics for one right now.

Good luck you two!

Star: when do you think you'll be ovulating? I think I'm set to o from Aug 24 to 27. This is my second month on the kit.
|

User Profile
replied August 15th, 2007
For some reason, my link doesn't show June 23.
|

User Profile
replied August 16th, 2007
Experienced User
Ok so today my nips are slightly tender, I have been having slight cramping and I have a clean smelling (almost non smelling) discharge which looks almost like semen but a bit thicker (I know its not because we have not "done it" in a few days" I am not going to get excited though I am just going to say they are all symptoms of PMS. Sorry if My post is TMI I just like to explain things cleary and not beat around the bush. I will admit I am getting very very antsy now lol. I am so tempted to go get a pee stick but I have to control myself. Af Is expected on the 22 But the chart says I can test on the 20th and supposedly be able to get a blood test on saturday the 18th. Oh It will be so hard but am going to try to wait until the 23rd if AF does not come on the 22. I hate how obsessed I feel. I honestly try not to post because I feel like everyone is rolling their eyes at me for obsessing so much lol.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
No one is ever rolling there eyes about ttc obsessing! I think I get just as obsessed about all of you as I do myself! lol, I love hearing everyones symptoms and I love hearing when someone else gets a bfp. Your symptoms sound promising. Sending you lots of baby dust and good vibes.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Lol Thanks my husband caught me. I use to sneak pee sticks into the house then the bathroom. He told me I was crazy because I use to take like 3 a week or more lol. What is even more funny is what I told him. I told him " Hey I am just spending the money we would have to spend if and when we had a baby" LOL well at least I thought it was funny. Anyways he controls the amount of cash I have when I am not with him so I am not tempted to buy a test and I thank him for it because if he had not I would still be a testaholic. Anywaz thank you for the words of support and letting me know I am not the only obsessed one out there. Oh by the way I just wanted to say that I work at the most boring job on the face of this planet! lol
|

Jude-Love wrote:
For some reason, my link doesn't show June 23.

That's really weird.

Baby - Hang in there. You're getting close to when implantation could occur. Just take it one day at a time and try to find ways to think about something else to make the time go faster.
|

User Profile
replied August 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
OK AF is supposed to make her apperance today and so far I am not bloated or crampy. Maybe she is just late again like last month although I did take a test 2 days ago and there was a extremly faint line like an hour after taking the test but we all know not to trust that lol if I do not get AF by monday I will test again until then I wait and wonder lol.
|

User Profile
replied August 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hope you get BFP!
|

replied August 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Baby Futak--
I hope that this is it for you Smile

~~~Sending tons of baby dust~~~~
|

replied August 24th, 2007
I can't wait to hear that you got a bfp!!!
|

User Profile
replied August 24th, 2007
Experienced User
No AF yet took a cheapie test no line but then again it is a cheapie test. When the DH's workmans comp check comes I will buy a real test..
|

User Profile
replied August 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck!!!
|

User Profile
replied August 26th, 2007
Experienced User
Well Another day bites the dust no AF apperance today and I am finding I am very tired but that might just be the routine laziness I get on the weekends lol.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....