I AM NO IS WKS 36 WKS PREGNANT AND MY DUE DATE 9-6-07. MY DOCTOR KEEPS TELLING ME I HAD TO HAVE GOTTEN PREGNANT AROUND THE BEGINNING OF DEC. OF 06. BUT I HAD MY PERIOD IN THE MIDDLE OF DEC. OF 06. SO HOW COULD I HAVE GOTTEN PREGNANT AROUND THE BEGINNING IF I HAD MY PERIOD? I NEVER HAD MY PERIOD IN THE PAST WHEN I WAS PREGNANT..ANY ADVICE?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It's possible that you didn't have a real period but bleeding while pregnant. It is very common to bleed during pregnancy, especially during the 1st trimester.

Also, please do not type in all caps. It's part of forum ettiquette. It makes it seem as if you are shouting. Other than that, welcome to the forum and good luck in the coming weeks while you are awaiting your little one's arrival.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....