my period is 12 days late, i got a test from boots which had two in it, i did the first one a few days ago which was negative but after no period still i did the other first thing this mornin, however when i took it out of the wrapper it had a faint negative line in the box i had not even used it but as i was half asleep i just ignored it and used it ... it cme back negative but now im wonderin whether it was accurate. i wud love to be pregnant so am not stressed to cause a late period
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2007
The only thing you can do is take another test. If there is a $ tree around you, go in and grab a handful of theirs (they are only $1 and are sometimes able to detect pregnancy before other "leading" brands days sooner). Just remember that not all dollar store tests are the same... going to a place like Family dollar or dollar general is not the same, and their tests are actually less sensitive to hcG amounts present early in pregnancy.

Good luck, and test away until your period shows. If you still haven't received your period by the end of the month, schedule a doctors appointment and have a blood test done. They are more accurate.

Good luck!
|

replied August 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
you should go into a doctors office and get a blood test done!
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...